Shekel Brainweigh is committed to the principles and practices of Good Corporate Governance, as set down in the ASX Corporate Governance Guidelines and by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
We regularly review our governance arrangements as well as developments in market practice, expectations and regulation.
To view the Company’s corporate governance policies and procedures, please click on the documents below.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Board Charter Reviewed and Approved July 2023
- Remuneration Policy Reviewed and Approved July 2023
- Audit Committee Charter Reviewed and Approved August 2023
- Remuneration Committee Charter Reviewed and Approved August 2023
- Code Of Conduct
- Whistleblower Policy Adopted and Approvd Jan 2024